Terms And Conditions
1. General Terms:
B. All users who visit Gulf Hiring and wish to conduct business through the site are expressly implied to have read, understood, accept, and agree to abide by the conditions, terms, and rules laid down here.
C. Gulf Hiring acts as a bridge between recruiters, recruitment consultants, and the candidates to ensure the requirements of the parties involved are met. We act in good faith when candidates or consultants provide information based on which we process profiles. The factual accuracies given in a candidate’s resume must be verified by the recruiter and we shall not be held responsible for the same.
D. Once an application is processed and an interview arranged, it is the responsibility of the candidate to perform to his best so that the available position can be given to him. Our role ends with the arrangement of the interview and candidates must take it forward from there.
E. No guarantee is made towards the provision of a job placement just by virtue of registration on the website or attending an interview process.
F. If a candidate gets multiple interview opportunities, Gulf Hiring attempts to advise candidates the best opportunity we consider most relevant to the candidate. However, it is the candidate’s prerogative whether he wishes to be led by our counsel or not.
G. Upon recruitment, a candidate has to give a written undertaking of working for a minimum period with the recruiting company and must abide by the same. Gulf Hiring will not be held liable if any candidate wishes to discontinue from a certain company due to any reasons whatsoever.
H. The minimum expectations from both the recruiter and the candidate must be clearly understood by both the parties concerned and both the parties are expected to honour the same, without prejudice to Gulf Hiring
I. Gulf Hiring will ensure that a candidate works for a minimum period of 6 months, once assigned the job. However, in the unexpected event of a candidate quitting within the referred period, we shall make every attempt to offer a replacing candidate to the company. However our liability after the minimum period shall end and we shall be under no obligation to process any other candidate, and if done shall be done under a fresh process.
J. All fee paid by candidates, companies or third parties to Gulf Hiring is Non-Refundable, as Gulf Hiring does not subscribe to a Refund Policy.
K. We search and provide latest job openings to the candidates and we take no responsibility in no shortlisting/response/interview is provided by the company.
2. Age Confirmation:
You affirm that you are more than 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Intellectual Property:
All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned by Gulf Hiring. Except as otherwise expressly provided by Gulf Hiring, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Gulf Hiring intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. Contact us if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Gulf Hiring does not sell, license, lease, or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Gulf Hiring. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Gulf Hiring.
in no event shall Gulf Hiring, our officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage (including but not limited to loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data, or other economic advantages), however, it arises, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site or materials available from this site, even if Gulf Hiring has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage, if your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Gulf Hiring, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
When accessing Gulf Hiring or using Gulf Hiring Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Gulf Hiring user account.
6. Refund/Cancellation Policy:
1. We do not refund any membership/subscription/service fees on Cancellation.
3. We do not refund in case of the customer due to his own negligence/ignorance or don’t perform or abstain himself from performing any act which is required/ mandatory for the adequate service delivery or the customer don’t adequately communicate or respond, despite reminders.
4. The service once subscribed to by the applicant is not refundable & non-transferable and all amount(s) paid shall stand appropriate. We do not refund any membership/subscription/service fees on Cancellation.
5. In case of payment by card, no chargeback shall be accepted by Gulf Hiring unless a refund/cancellation procedure is duly followed by the said customer.
6. In case of payment by cheque, Gulf Hiring reserves the right to provide service after the realization of the Cheque amount. In the event of the dishonor of the cheque, an additional cost by way of service cost of Rs. 250 or amount deducted by the bank of the Gulf Hiring whichever is higher shall become immediately payable and the applicant agrees to pay the same together with interest payable @ rate of 10% per month from the date the said payment fell due till date of its realization together with all costs related to its realization.
8. Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays are not to be counted as working days. Gulf Hiring endeavors to render service on schedule. However, Gulf Hiring also reserves the right to decline, change or reschedule the provision of any service notwithstanding the acceptance of the order by our representative or even if payment for the service has been collected by us.
1. No customer shall threaten or attempt to threaten Gulf hiring or any agent/ employee etc in any course or capacity to lodge or attempt to lodge any civil or criminal complaint in any forum/court/tribunal in order to receive any monetary or any other favor.
2. If any customer is found to do any such activity then Gulf Hiring shall have the liberty to lodge an appropriate criminal complaint against the same customer, also the same customer shall be liable to pay a compensation of Rs 10,00,000/- (Rupees Ten lac only) along with other damages whichever is more.
8. Arbitration and Jurisdiction:
That the Courts of India specifically Hyderabad, Telangana shall have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain all dispute irrespective of the Nationality and Location of the customers.
Gulf Hiring maximum liability arising out of or in connection with the website or your use of the Gulf Hiring content, regardless of the cause of action (whether in contract, tort, breach of warranty, or otherwise), will not exceed Rs. 10,000/-.
11. No Objection:
User hereby expresses that it has no objection upon any call/SMS/ Communication by GulfHiring, any third party on its behalf, or any other party authorized by GulfHiring, communicating to User with regard to the GulfHiring Services like Job Search, Job Alert, GulfHiring Career Services, etc. Notwithstanding User’s registration with National Do Not Call Registry (In Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India), User hereby expresses his interest and accord its willful consent to receive communication (including commercial communication) in relation to GulfHiring Services. User further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI and other alike authorities in other country’s guidelines and User has specifically opted to receive communication in this regard on the telephone number provided by the User
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND INTERPRETED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF INDIA AND SUBJECT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE COURTS OF HYDERABAD, TELANGANA. BY USING GULFHIRING SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE GULFHIRING SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM